This is unofficial version of Twrp recovery for our device made by me.
I am not responsible for any kind of damage to your device,or in case it explodes,etc.Please use it at your own risk! Whatever you do with your phone it's your own choice!
- Odin3 v3.09 or any other
- Samsung USB Driver
- USB Cable
HOW TO INSTALL:
Tutorial 1 : By Odin
- Install Samsung USB Driver on your PC/Laptop or something else
- Extract odin and TWRP_SM-G355H_V126.96.36.199_By_Dhruvit_(odin).7z in the same folder
- Open Odin
- Reboot phone in Download Mode by pressing and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until detected on odin
- Add the recovery.tar.md5 file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button, sit back and wait a few minutes
- Wait until the flashing process is complete.
Tutorial 2 : By Stock Recovery / CWM
- Copy TWRP_v188.8.131.52_by_Dhruvit_(flashable).zip to External SD.
- Go to Stock Recovery / CWM.
- Install zip -> from sdcard.
- Choose TWRP_v184.108.40.206_by_Dhruvit_(flashable).zip and wait until finished.
- Reboot system now.
HOW TO GO IN RECOVERY:
- Turn off your phone
- Press and hold together Volume up + Home + Power buttons until phone vibrate then let go.
- Now you are in recovery mode.
DOWNLOADING LINK :