Stock Recovery for Samsung Galaxy Core 2 [SM-G355H]
I am not responsible for any kind of damage to your device,or in case it explodes,etc.
Please use it at your own risk! Whatever you do with your phone it's your own choice!.
- Odin3 v3.09 or any other
- Samsung USB Driver
- USB Cable
HOW TO INSTALL:
Tutorial 1 : By Odin
- Install Samsung USB Driver on your PC/Laptop or something else
- Extract odin and Stock_Recovery_(odin).7z in the same folder.
- Open Odin
- Reboot phone in Download Mode by pressing and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until detected on odin
- Add the recovery.tar.md5 file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button, sit back and wait a few minutes
- Wait until the flashing process is complete.
Tutorial 2 : By TWRP / CWM
- Copy Stock_Recovery_(flashable).zip to External SD.
- Go to TWRP / CWM.
- Install zip -> from sdcard.
- Choose Stock_Recovery_(flashable).zip and wait untill finished.
- Reboot system now.
HOW TO GO IN RECOVERY: