What is Init.d?
Init.d is a feature which allows you to run brunch of scripts at boot . Thats really useful while you want to set values which reset at boot or run/do any thing at every boot or install tweaks , engines and....
What is needed :
- Custom Recovery - Preferred My Ported custom recovery with full SELinux support.
- Busybox pre installed or install BusyBox 1.23 update script just because it use busybox run-parts command to execute the scripts from /system/etc/init.d directory.
How to :
- Download init.d_by_Dhruvit_G355H.zip and place it in Sdcard.
- Go to Recovery and choose install zip from sdcard.
- Select init.d_by_Dhruvit_G355H.zip
Download Link - init.d_by_Dhruvit_G355H.zip
Update - [Updated]init.d_by_Dhruvit_G355H.zip
Note - After the boot check the file /data/Test.log and check if the installation succeeded.
Warning - Backup your kernel ( Boot ) first and then test it !
Feel free to Comment !